Exertis Digital Solutions
The Exertis group offers a market leading digital delivery infrastructure and digital distribution service with a global reach.
Manage your account online, wherever you are, 24/7
To help make doing business with us as easy as possible, all our customers, no matter the country or location, can access our online e-commerce facilities which have been designed to save you time. With our online e-commerce engine you can benefit from:
- 24/7 x 365 online ordering
- E-commerce portal with quick order facility*
- Stock availability check and price guide
- Manage your Account in the Manage your Account area including:
- View order status - including all quotes, orders received, allocated and shipped.
- View and access invoices - full traceability and download of invoices.
- Manage and track deliveries online - track consignment numbers, courier dispatch, out on delivery and signed-for status.
- Log and track all serial numbers and IMEI numbers - beneficial for leasing, insurance and auditing purposes and fully downloadable in an Excel document.
- Returns facility - all linked into the customer services team who manage the returns for you!
- Electronic integration with EDI, PriceCAT feeds and content delivery service
- Links to a range of manufacturers' tools, configurators and microsites
To set up your web account please click here to register.
The Exertis group can create bespoke consumer facing websites, where end-users can redeem promotional or voucher codes, and offer software and gaming activation keys and download codes. Downloadable content can include games, movies, audio books and music files. In addition, we can also fulfil physical products directly from the Exertis warehouse to end-customers.
Each redemption website is created with your objectives in mind and can include additional on-box promotional stickers and/or point-of-sale flyers for in-store promotion to drive consumers online. These sites can capture consumer data for on-going customer care and support services, as well as provide full tracking and reporting services to provide real-time consumer engagement.
The Exertis group offers a market leading digital delivery infrastructure and digital distribution service with a global reach. As a result, we are one of the most attractive partners to work with for Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) in the industry.
Exertis specialises in digital sales and distribution of both online and in-store solutions:
- Online store – our platform solution and experienced team provide the most cost effective way to sell digital products electronically
- In-store – we can supply you with the best possible solutions to sell digital codes to your consumers in-store: from kiosks to digital point of display
- Value add to packaged goods sales – from digital product bundling to physical products with online redemption and downloads
- On-site development support – we can assist in implementing APIs to your existing e-commerce platform and, if so desired, help design a uniquely branded digital portal.
Exertis has a range of digital solutions to help retailers drive more business without having to stock physical products in-store. This saves time on ordering, stocking, shipping and delivering; while retailers can benefit from additional revenues from increased sales of software and gaming products.
Exertis Digital Stock Room
Exertis customers can conveniently download digital content such as Microsoft Office products, anti-virus software and gaming titles via the Exertis digital stock room (EDSR).
Whether you prefer to phone in and order, purchase online or transact orders via EDI, you can now access and download digital content easily via our digital ESDR locker.
With an Exertis trade-only account, you can apply online to access our digital stock room. Customers don't need a web account to access the digital locker. All you have to do is select the right product, place your order and the Exertis EDSR system will automatically send you a ‘download code or activation code’ via SMS, email or print. You can then conveniently send this onto your customer to enable them to download the software onto their PC.
The Exertis group works with retailers to offer ways to sell digital products in-store without the requirement for complex cash register integration. The customer journey is tailored to the specific needs of the retailer and can involve both physical items and digital kiosks.
With a kiosk solution, retailers can benefit from increased sales with an extended product portfolio without the need to hold physical stock in-store. The solution includes a sophisticated back-end system that manages and tracks both online and in-store digital sales in real-time so that you can follow up and track sales in one place.
An in-store kiosk features:
- A remote controlled PR-screen where you can run promotional offers, advertising and key messages to your in-store customers
- Print on receipt (POR) functionality: a more agile, easy to manage solution than POSA-cards
- Fulfillment of end user orders with product keys: eliminates need for physical stock in-store
- Automated reports: weekly, monthly or access on-demand real-time sales data and reports to access and monitor campaign activity and ROI
Website Design, Build and Management
The Exertis group can help you take your products to market with cutting-edge website design – whether your brand is new to the channel or you need to create an end-user website, we can help build your website to the latest digital specification and ensure:
- High quality and eye-catching website designs
- Easy navigation and well-thought out product placement
- Website development and hosting
- Copywriting and rich content development
- Secure online payment facilities
- SEO optimisation through use of keywords, links and other ranking criteria
- Pay-per click advertising can be arranged to encourage more leads
- Post analysis and in-depth reporting to ensure you can continually evolve your website in-line with market trends.
We can also help you create:
- Online videos
- Animation content
- Social Media
White-label websites and e-commerce
We can build your website with full e-commerce capabilities, stock all the products and distribute your products to the UK or Ireland. If you are a new brand, we can take you to market from start to finish and manage this whole process for you, efficiently and reliably.